|Season 6, Episode 4|
|Air date||July 7, 2013|
|Written by||Alexander Woo|
|Directed by||Anthony Hemingway|
"You're No Good"
"F**k the Pain Away"
Sookie Stackhouse confronts her growing attraction to the mysterious Ben Flynn. Eric Northman counters Truman Burrell's brutal anti-vampire initiatives by hitting his nemesis where it hurts the most. Growing up all too quickly, Andy Bellefleur’s faerie daughters end up keeping dangerous company. Sam Merlotte and Nicole Wright make a connection. Bill Compton tasks Takahashi to synthesize a new kind of blood.
"He's a vampire who walks in daylight."
― Niall Brigant
- Sookie's witnessing of her parents' death through Warlow's eyes in Somebody That I Used to Know is explained by Warlow's true nature: as a vampire-faerie, he has photokinesis and his perspective could thus be accessed through the ritual.
- "At Last" - Etta James
- "Adorn" - Miguel
- "Shit, we need vampire blood! Check for a pulse... 911, I need to call 911!"
- "When my mom was alive, she used to say that she took more pleasure in watching someone eating her food than eating it herself. I never knew what she meant 'til tonight."
- "He lied to me, he mislead me, he wasn't honest about who he was or why he wanted to be with me, and I never want to feel like that again."
- "What is it about me that you want?"
- "Get the fuck off me or die, Warlow."
- "I just sat down with him and he woke up, I guess he just got his bell rung or something."
- "Jason. Good, you never came here, you never found me. The search has caused you so much pain, let that pain go. Does Sookie know about me?"
- "Stay away from Sookie's tonight, we have plans."
- "Yes we are, my family and I lived beside yours for years while I was still fae. Just before you were born I was turned. The darkness in me, it battles with the light every second of my being. But even on the darkest day, thousands of years ago, as I stood over the dust of my own mother and father I couldn't bear to kill a child."
- "Yes I did, so that our line could continue. And now, my kindred, I shall spare you again. I survived twenty years, I'm sure a king could survive longer."
- "Everybody wants to be understood, right? When you found me by the side of that road, I knew you understood me. I knew I understood you and I knew it right away. Does this sound crazy to you?"
- "It's a little toy that we vampires use with our partners. You know, after hundreds of years, it can get weary using your fangs all the time so sometimes it can be fun just to watch."
- "Blood is everything to us."
- "This blood, unlike normal human blood, has properties that very are special, magical even. Properties that can save vampire kind from extinction. And I need you to map the genetic code of this blood, to replicate it and synthesize it just like you did with human blood. Now let's not go down that road. Failure is not an option."
- "Oh I will go get more, and you will not stop until you synthesize it. Do you understand?"
- "Since you don't want to listen to your maker's commands, fine, but you will listen to mine. Where is she?"
- "Do you really want to help me?"
- "Everything your father put in you; his cowardice, his small mindedness, his hate, all of it will seep out and into this vessel I will seed a millennium of wisdom, honor, life. You deserve to be one of us. I am going to let you taste my blood now, Willa."
- "You're going home Willa. Go home to you father. Let him see his own child turned into the thing that repulses him the most."
- "Prove to your father that you are not a monster. Make him understand that we were all once human. We are not to be hunted. I've been around for over a thousand years, Willa Burrell, and you are the second vampire I have ever made. Now, I did not make this decision lightly. I have to send you back. As your maker I command you, go home to your father."
- "I despise what my father is doing and it makes me sick what he is up to. I am on your side."
- "You did this to me to get back him? You took my life! Oh my God, he was right, you're a fucking monster!"
- "Daddy, I am a vampire now, but I am still me. You can see that right? I'm still Willa."
- "You have to stop what you're doing Daddy, you have to stop persecuting us. Vampires. If you still love me, if you care about me at all, then you will call off your dogs, you will dismantle the LAVTF and you will shut down that terrible camp."
- "I trust Bill, but I also know there is a fight going on inside you between Bill and Lilith and I just want to make sure she doesn't win tonight. Those girls are also the same age I was when you turned me. If anything were to happen to them I'd never forgive myself."
- "The truth is I'm a vampire. Please don't freak out because I am really old and I can totally control myself and I have tons of faerie friends. Just think of me as a regular girl looking for a party."
- "Seriously, get the fuck away from me! You smell like honey."
- "I was so worried it was going to be you, but it was me! Just tell me that they're not dead!"
- "Get off of her, she's mine! You have no right to lay your hands on her!"
- "We gotta eat, don't we? Just stay calm and don't walk faster than 30 miles per hour and we'll be fine. Keep an eye out for a seven pointed star, there are still a few speakeasies operating under the radar where we can find a willing human donor. That is, if you're still interested in feeding on humans."
- "Look, Eric mistreated you, but you gotta admit the human loving is fucked up."
- "I don't give a fuck what she hates. This is war, it's us against them. What is it going to take for you to understand?"
- "Do you know of Lilith? She was the first of all vampires and she will bring destruction to us all if we do not stop her. There was a mistranslation in our bible, it read "the people led Lilith to the sun," it should have read "the progeny led Lilith to the sun." Warlow is the progeny, he is the only one who can kill Lilith."
- "How far you think you can get? Weres are the best trackers around, won't get two miles before they rip you to pieces. You're a smart woman Nicole, don't be stupid. You dying won't bring your friends back and you know it."
- "I'll carry you, you know all your questions about shifters and how we do it? Here's your answer."
- "You know I still see Luna, I try to block it out but at the same time I don't want to let it go."
- "How do you know about Warlow? Lilith who?"
- "That Ben is a handsome fella."
- "Suppose that at one point a vampire was able to turn a fae into their own kind. I never imagined such a mongrel could exist but if it did, I suppose they might have both powers, faerie and vampire."
- "He's a vampire who walks in daylight."
- "Warlow orphaned me too, I want that fucker myself."
- "Warlow. Are we not kindred?"
- "You spared me."
- "You don't have to worry about me, I ain't felt better in my whole life."
- "Even though you're a faerie, you're kinda a straight type of faerie, right? I mean, you'd have to be to have faerie kids. I mean, you ever have a type of dream that ain't so straight?"
- "I couldn't help it! It just happened. It was like the times I had vampire blood. You faeries don't make you dream like that, do you?"
- " Good bye, Grandpa. We tried."
- "My partner, he has been up since the crack of dawn, but me, I'm just getting started. So fuckknuckle, just give me an excuse to blow off some steam."
- "Fuck yeah, faeries are like cat nip for vampires. Sookie's got just a little faerie in her and they go crazy."
- "You're never going to get her."
- "That girl is on our side, she hates what her father is doing."
- "Boy, is Overlark going to have fun with you! Take her to camp.
- "What have they done to you? God, you're cold! Us? What do you mean us?"
- "Goddamn it, Sarah! It's my daughter, this is my daughter."
- "He'll be right with you, Governor. Who knew sheep shank would be so hard to untie!"
- "It's my sacred duty. That's what your mama said, but I'll let you all in on a little secret. I'm glad I got the job."
- "Just do this for me Kevin, four Caucasian females, between 4 and 7 feet tall, between 60 and 260 pounds and between the ages of 10 and, I don't know, 50."
- "I don't think I can be a cop in this. Those are my kids, I can't even think straight."
- "Can vampires sniff out faeries?"
- "Well their mama didn't want them and it sure as shit wasn't me"
- "Why don't you question the nut who goes all twitchy whenever one of my kids comes near?"
- "Come on, let me take your mind off all this awfulness. There is something that I wanted to talk to you about, baby. It's not a good time, I know, but it's never a good time these days."
- "Don't listen to her Truman, that's the devil talking."
- "You gotta send her to camp, Truman. Babe, I'm sorry but you got to let her go."
- "Emma got took, Sam Merlotte's behind it, and there's the one that got away. She's in on it too. Their scent is in the SUV. You pick it up fast, we gotta catch up."
- "Who is your pack master!?"
- Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse
- Stephen Moyer as Bill Compton
- Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte
- Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse
- Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton
- Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman
- Chris Bauer as Andy Bellefleur
- Kristin Bauer van Straten as Pam Swynford De Beaufort
- Lauren Bowles as Holly Cleary (credit only)
- Anna Camp as Sarah Newlin
- Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds
- Lucy Griffiths as Nora Gainesborough
- Rutger Hauer as Niall Brigant
- Arliss Howard as Truman Burrell
- Robert Kazinsky as Macklyn Warlow
- Todd Lowe as Terry Bellefleur
- Joe Manganiello as Alcide Herveaux
- Michael McMillian as Steve Newlin (credit only)
- Kelly Overton as Rikki Naylor
- Robert Patrick as Jackson Herveaux
- Carrie Preston as Arlene Fowler Bellefleur
- Jurnee Smollett-Bell as Nicole Wright
- Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby
|Episode #||Episode Title||Viewers (in millions)|
|#6.04 (64)||"At Last"||4.14|
|True Blood Season 6|
|<< Season 3 • << Season 4 • << Season 5||Season 7 >>|
|#01 "Who Are You, Really?"||#06 "Don't You Feel Me"|
|#02 "The Sun"||#07 "In the Evening"|
|#03 "You're No Good"||#08 "Dead Meat"|
|#04 "At Last"||#09 "Life Matters"|
|#05 "F**k the Pain Away"||#10 "Radioactive"|