Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bon Temps Cemetery is a large graveyard found on the HBO original series True Blood. Resting in the town of Bon Temps, Louisiana, the Bon Temps Cemetery stands between halfling fae Sookie Stackhouse's home and the neighboring residence of vampire Bill Compton (now owned by Bon Temps Sheriff Andy Bellefleur).
The Bon Temps Cemetery is located in the North Eastern part of the town of Bon Temps, Louisiana.
It rests between the home now owned by Sookie Stackhouse, formerly owned by Sookie's "gran", Adele and ex-confederate soldier turned Vampire King Bill Compton's southern plantation styled home. Bill's house is now owned by descendant, and Renard Parish Sheriff, Andy Bellefleur.
- Adele Stackhouse (192? – 2008)
- Benedict Talley (198? – 2008)
- Bill Compton (1835 – 1865)
- Tommy Mickens (1989 – 2009)
- An Unknown werewolf (19?? – 2008)
- Jonas Stackhouse
- Caroline Compton
- Lionel Harris
- Sarah Compton
- Jedediah Bellefleur
- Francis Stackhouse
- Earl Stackhouse
- Corbett Stackhouse
- Michelle Stackhouse
- Linda Stackhouse
- Mr. Fortenberry
- Mack Rattray
- Denise Rattray
- Maudette Pickens
- Dawn Green
- Royce Williams (if body was ever found)
- Funeral of Adele Stackhouse
- Skirmish between Sookie Stackhouse, Sam Merlotte and Drew Marshall
- Death of Drew Marshall
- Funeral of Benedict Talley
- Funeral of unknown werewolf from Jackson
- Claudine Crane transporting Sookie to the Fae Realm
- Death of Earl Stackhouse
- Battle of the Bon Temps Graveyard (between Witches and Vampires)
- Funeral of Tommy Mickens
- Bill Compton met his true death while being staked in his grave by Sookie. ("Thank You")