|"Don't You Feel Me"|
|Season 6, Episode 6|
|Air date||July 21, 2013|
|Written by||Daniel Kenneth|
|Directed by||Howard Deutch|
"F**k the Pain Away"
"In the Evening"
Bill seeks Lilith's advice on the escalating crisis between humans and vampires. Eric, Pam, Nora, Jason and Jessica get an inside look at Vamp Camp. Sam tries to make the best decision for Emma's future. Andy names his faerie daughter. Eric discovers the truth about Tru Blood's resumed production.
- Kelly Overton is the only credited cast member who does not appear
"Don't You Feel Me" - Damon
- "It's not him talking, it's the spirit of my father inside him. Blast him with your light maybe it will make the son of a bitch leave."
- "Lafayette, is he still here? Tell him to get the fuck out of my life, forever."
- "Listen to me Warlow, he's going to kill you. I know a place where we can be safe from him but I am going to need you to take my hands. You saved my life twice, now it's my turn."
- "So how did you think it was going to go? You were going to show up with a contract, signed in blood I might add, that gave you the right to turn me into your faerie vampire bride? I mean, that is seriously fucked up."
- "But I would be a vampire."
- "There's a town consensus about what kind of girl I am, wanna take a guess at what that is? They call me a danger whore."
- "Really? See I'm thinking maybe they're right. I have these feelings for you that I don't want to have but I can't stop myself feeling them. If this were the first time I would probably just ignore it but see there is a pattern that's starting to emerge now so maybe it's time I just start accepting this about myself."
- "I'm hitting your vines with a little more light. I might be a whore but I ain't stupid and you need to feed."
- "You're okay Sookie I got you, oh my precious Sookie."
- "Lilith, she let me save you and now she is calling me back."
- "It's not that easy. In my heat I am still a creature of light but when darkness falls...."
- "That contract was written in the 1700's Sookie. Arranged marriages were done as a matter of course back then. If it makes you happy when the sun rises on Bon Temps tomorrow we will go to your house and I'll tear up that contract."
- "I killed Lilith because I despise what she turned me into. I despise the pain, the aching hunger inside me. I despise what this hunger has made me do, but if you agreed to be mine it would all be over. We'd be a closed circle, you and me. We could live wherever we want, go where ever we want. Day, night. We would be everything to each other because we would need only one another's blood to survive. I would never have to hurt anybody else. There would never be anybody else just you and me."
- "Why do you think I've spent the last five thousand years alone?"
- "Jessica, when you felt my pull how close to killing you did I come? Jessica? Oh no, it's happening."
- "I come seeking answers and you just give me riddles. Where is the white room?"
- "You think about it Lilith, you chose the wrong faerie and you died the true death because of your mistake. Everything going on here is all on you."
- "Im going out for a walk."
- "I have a few questions for the governor."
- "Tell me about a white circular room where the vampires meet the sun."
- "Yes you do, you have my daughter there, I know you do."
- "And what cause would that be exactly? Well that ain't never going to happen."
- "And I'll rip that fucking head off too!"
- "The tyrant took your progeny, the blond took our salvation."
- "Life is a riddle, death has no answers."
- "You fought Salome tooth and nail for the right to drink my blood and now you are going to act as if I forced it upon you? You disappoint me William Compton."
- "No, William Compton, it is all on you. The time to act is now. Do not come to me seeking answers again."
- "I see you, Steve Newlin."
- "Are you mad that I turned your daughter into my daughter?"
- "So this is about Willa?"
- "I love you, sister."
- "Nora, you have to be strong."
- "Enough, I am getting you out of here."
- "Well done, baby vampire."
- "I am going to need you to keep that coat clean for me, take it off her then rip her arm off."
- "We are getting out of her together as soon as we find Pam."
- "But it's all contaminated right? Alright, fantastico, I'll be standing by. Fuck me."
- "I love you, brother."
- "I'm not afraid. I will be with Godric again. Able to look into his beautiful blue eyes."
- "I want you to put me in with the general population."
- "I didn't realize you cared. I am your daughter and you put me in here, does it honestly make you feel better to keeping me in solitary?"
- "I am dead and you're still over protective, isn't that just perfect."
- "Well it's not like you to act like a pussy-whipped mother fucker but you're sure as shit acting like one!"
- "Fix me? Oh, now you're playing God."
- "Are you going to cure them all, Daddy? Or just me? No more preferential treatment I want you to treat me just like you are treating the rest of my kind."
- "Yes, they are and you are just as responsible for it as my maker is. I have a friend out there and here name is Tara and she may be able to help figure out some of the stuff about myself that I cannot begin to understand on my own. So if you care for me like you say you do then I want the fuck out of solitary."
- "I don't know, I feel sick."
- "We need to get Tara and her friend Jessica too."
- "Do you know what we are doing here, James?"
- "But I don't know you. I guess that shouldn't surprise me."
- "James, let's just do it, we'll do it alright, we'll put on a show for you. We will just get it over with, I may feel like I'm a virgin, but I'm not."
- "I'm not a person... yeah I do."
- "They want us to fuck."
- "Don't worry, I'm not doing anything. I'm a vampire not a rapist!"
- "No fuckin' way, okay. You're a beautiful person and you don't deserve this."
- "Fuck you and your lights!"
- "You made another vampire?"
- "No, not running, Luna wanted me to take her it was her dying wish."
- "I meant what I said on the phone, I don't want to hear about you taking her back to your back."
- "Listen, I know you and Luna had your shit but at the end of the day all she wanted is to do right by that girl and that's what I think I'm doing by giving her back to you."
- "Emma, come here. Listen, I want you and your grandma to take care of each other, okay?"
- "I gave her to Martha. Isn't that what you wanted all along?"
- "You and me we were friends not too long ago, how the fuck did we get here?"
- "What's it going to be Alcide, you gonna kill us or not? It's your call but either way this shit ends tonight because I'm fuckin' tired of it."
- "I want you to know, every minute you waste not fast tracking me onto this "fuck fanger" police force is a minute wasted where I'm not out there fucking some fangers up."
- "Oh and uh, beheadin'-ism. Just cutting their head right off by the throat. Just slicing that mother fucker across his or her neck is a pretty strong weakness."
- "Racist fucks."
- "I know who she is, from the TV. Yeah, everyone knows Ms. Newlin. Nice to meet you."
- "Grabbing you by your pretty little Texas balls. I'm getting Jessica out of here and if you even think about telling them who I am, then I'll tell them all about you and me and what a whore for Christ you are. Then the government will throw your ass out on the streets and you can say bye bye to all this, and all this is pretty fuckin' sick so I figure it must've been your idea."
- "Define copulation."
- "I enjoy watchin' other folks do it, but don't it take two to tango?"
- "She get on my damn nerves."
- "It's Eric, he's summoning you."
- "You remember at the carousel when Pam was calling me? You gotta go, baby girl."
- "Listen up, this is glamouring 101. You rip those mother fuckers right out and keep it moving."
- "Look who's caught him a tall blonde whooping crane."
- "Oh no, I am talking about the true death you smart ass but I am not going to give you the courtesy of a quick true death."
- "That vamp queen Newlin has come in handy, he knows everything."
- "I want my daughter back, I want you to feel the same immeasurable loss, I want you to understand what it's like to lose a part of who you are. It was going to be the other tall, pretty one but the in house shrink has a thing for her so your sister is going to have to do. Woah sorry sis, but them's the breaks."
- "Oh no, that's too dangerous. Of course I care."
- "The accommodations are better, it's safer for you in here. Willa, it's not like you to be disrespectful."
- "Willa, let's just pray we can fix you."
- "No, it's not God, it is science. Maybe one day Overlark and his team can use what we're learning for good, the research we're doing might be able to cure you."
- "Have mercy, how you doing this in the day time?"
- "My daughter's gone too, one of you all took her from me and Willa, she was my reason to live so I guess I'll be a martyr for the cause."
- "The extinction of your race."
- "Bite off the head, another one will grow in it's place."
- "A fatal new strain from one of your infamous foes. We're calling it Hepatitis V. My team is cautiously optimistic that our new virus can be spread any number of ways. By ingestion, through copulation, vaginal and anal, and of course the old stand by, injection. You're our first host, congrats on being a part of history."
- "Christ! Fandango!"
- "Back in the first grade I knew a girl named Adilyn. Super pretty, super nice, she moved away. Never met another Adilyn since. Until now."
- "Can I give her four names?"
- "Number she seemed like a Braelyn, number two was a Charlaine... and number three... (Danika) I was just thinking that! Oh yeah, I don't think I will get used to that."
- "Go with the A's"
- "Oh honey, you ain't ever going to forget your sisters."
- "What if we were to get a vampire to make him forget?"
- "No not Jessica, oh but my son's friend's dad's husband, Matt. He's a vampire, he owes me one."
- "No, I think Terry is going to kill himself. He's been acting super off lately and Lafayette just called and said he showed up at his door with keys to a safety deposit box that I know nothing about."
- "Oh Holly, what am I going to do? My life just don't work without that man."
- "I will try anything just give me something I can hold on to."
- "Tell him there was no Marines. There was no war. All he needs to know is he is a father, a step father, a husband, and a cook."
- "Finally got you trained."
- "I'll explain later but yeah we're great. Thank you Lafayette you saved more than just one life last night by calling, you really did."
- "What happened? Is it Terry? No I want to see him, I got to see him. Let go, Lafayette."
- "Let be alone with him Big John."
- "Hush darlin'. Just let me hold you. Think about all the joy in the world. Your family, us, our children, that beautiful baby boy that we brought into this world. You remember when Mikey was growing inside my tummy that song you used to sing to him? Hush little baby don't say a word..."
- "I just came here... um, I need to give you something. It's a safety deposit box key."
- "Nothing, no the fuck. I just think we have the kind of friendship to where we can just give each other keys is all."
- "It's just, my key, I want you to have it, will you accept it?"
- "Lord knows, you know how it is you lose the clicker and you end up watching whatever is on. Here, come sit in my lap?"
- "I see it, I got it, I will take it out. That's what marriage is about, anticipating needs."
- "You were always a pussy."
- "Jason, I sent for you because I know how tough first days on the job can be. I know if I were you I would have thoughts like what am I doing? I don't belong here, and what if this was all a big mistake. That's why I've decided to do a little something to make you feel like your apart of the team. Welcome to the copulation study."
- "It's fucking, Jason. You know what that is, don't you?"
- "That won't be a problem, the girl."
- "Let me get this hetero straight, you're a vampire who can come out in the daylight? Ah, now there go the damn neighborhood."
- "Mr. Bellefleur! No, just me this blunt and my glue gun. I don't get many quiet nights to myself these days. What brings you here, good sir?"
- "Terry, you are acting real strange even for Terry."
- "Oh, well I don't have a key for you..."
- "You're welcome, beatch."
- "I had nothing to do with this! They made me!"
- "It was my fuckin' money in the meter. You're staying right fuckin' here."
- "Where's Emma?"
- "You had no right, they're pack."
- "You lead her and her friends to where we live, they wanted to expose us you let that happen!"
- "Her word doesn't mean shit to me."
- "Sam, you're dead, you understand? You show your face in Shreveport, Bon Temps, any where my pack can sniff you out, I ain't going to be there to protect you from them when they do."
- "Your shifter is here, I don't think you outta do anything about it but I thought I'd give you the information so you wouldn't hold it against me if you did find out about it."
- "I'll be right back Jenny, save me some chicken."
- "Sometimes what's good for the pack, ain't what's good for the wolf."
- "You were either going to make the worst or best decision of your life, either way I wasn't going to miss it. I am proud of you son."
|True Blood Season 6|
|<< Season 3 • << Season 4 • << Season 5||Season 7 >>|
|#01 "Who Are You, Really?"||#06 "Don't You Feel Me"|
|#02 "The Sun"||#07 "In the Evening"|
|#03 "You're No Good"||#08 "Dead Meat"|
|#04 "At Last"||#09 "Life Matters"|
|#05 "F**k the Pain Away"||#10 "Radioactive"|