Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
If we have to suspend any accounts or IP addresses, let's mention it here so we're all on the same page.
After 3 strikes, being warned each time, this user continued to disregard our policy on using episode templates. Now it would be one thing if he was creating new articles and just being lazy about it, but he was actually going back and CHANGING already formatted character infoboxes. I for one am fed up with cleaning up after him. I gave him 3 chances, wrote on his talk page each time he changed finished infoboxes, asking nicely, and never got a response. I suspended his account for 3 days. Hopefully the message will get through. --Overworkedirish 15:16, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with the block-- My Name Is Tom (Talk / Edits) 23:00, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- If he becomes a problem, block him indefinitely.--The Scourge 23:15, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- I honestly won't tolerate anyone who doesn't listen to the ones in charge here. If he becomes a problem, he's definitely blocked.--The Scourge 07:32, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Unfortunately some people either know how to change their IP or there are many fans in London, EN, UK. It looks like the former. The IP Overworked blocked was up to the same tricks on 220.127.116.11. Until either person ("Wink") comes forward block them both.-- My Name Is Tom (Talk / Edits) 19:43, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure we all know who it is... --Overworkedirish 19:49, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- There's a program called FoxyProxy. I'm not sure if any of you two heard of this, but you can switch between IP addresses at will for your own pleasure. Either that, or they just rebooted their modem. Unless, of course, this person called their ISP; which is pathetic, in my opinion.--The Scourge 07:32, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
I'm quite certain that this was badspeller11 again. Exact same wrong formatting and extremely wrong spelling of words. Blocked. This is getting to be ridiculous. --Overworkedirish 21:18, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- The IP address is from the UK, so it's possible. We're most likely gonna have to talk about this to Wikia.--The Scourge 22:30, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
I think this forum should be renamed to Badspeller11. Same formatting. No episode cross references. S's instead of Z's because hes from the UK. And The Scourge wanted him to be an admin, and I agreed. We all make mistakes, some more than others.-- My Name Is Tom (Talk / Edits) 02:34, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
Can a admin please suspend 18.104.22.168. He vandalized the Eric Northman and Bill Compton articles by writing "alex ledbury is superman" and in the compton article deleted the entire History section. Since i did not have rollback i re-added the content from an earlier modification. Maybe it will be better if the page was rolled back, i might have missed something. --BluE86 (talk) 21:18, July 31, 2010 (UTC)