Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leon was a minor character on the HBO original series True Blood. Played by American actor Dean Norris, Leon was sent to the Dallas, Texas airport by the Fellowship of the Sun to pose as a limousine driver for the Compton party in order to kidnap series protagonist Sookie Stackhouse. Instructed to kidnap the only human in the party, and presumably deliver him or her to Steve Newlin, he was not given a name, nor was he told the gender of his intended target. He was simply told that they would be the only human in the party. Leon appears only on the episode "Shake and Fingerpop" in the series' second season.
Leon works for the Fellowship of the Sun church, presumably under the command of televangelist Steve Newlin.
Sookie Stackhouse, Bill Compton, and Jessica Hamby arrived in Dallas at the Anubis Airlines hangar on their way to Hotel Carmilla. While Bill and Jessica's travel coffins were being unloaded, Sookie was greeted by a man named Leon who was posing as their limousine driver. Leon appeared nervous and somewhat insistent on Sookie getting into the limo which raised her suspicions enough to read his mind. It was immediately apparent that the man intended to kidnap her, and, when she hesitated, he grabbed her to force her into the limo.
Sookie called out in fear. Bill was almost instantly out of his coffin and at her side having snatched Leon up by the throat. The four of them (Jessica included) got into the limo where Bill extracted information from Leon about who had sent him there and for what purpose. Later, in their hotel room, Bill planted a false story in Leon's mind to take back to his employers in which their flight had arrived, but they had not been on it.
- Bill used Leon to teach Jessica how to glamour, allowing her to practice on him all the way to their room at Hotel Carmilla. Jessica made Leon hand over his cell phone, and forced him to yell out a disparaging comment about a girl from her human life named Becky Eubanks.
- The original plot to kidnap Sookie relied on their flight arriving before sundown, so that Bill would not be able to stop Leon. He mentioned that their arrival was 2 hours late, to which Sookie replied that their departure had been delayed. Leon appeared distracted as he glanced nervously at the travel coffins being unloaded, which lead to Sookie reading his mind and discovering his deception.
- Bill had difficulty trying to glamour over what Jessica had put in Leon's mind when he first attempts to plant the story for him to take back to his employers. This not only points to the fact that Jessica appears to have a special talent for glamouring, but also shows that Sookie has a thing or two to teach Bill, as her suggestion of physical contact with Leon succeeded in allowing Bill's glamour to override Jessica's.
- It was Leon's cell phone that Jessica used to call Hoyt Fortenberry, which lead to him driving all the way to Dallas to visit her.
- Jessica had glamoured Leon to yell a disparaging remark about a childhood enemy, Becky Eubanks, by saying all his worst fears would come true if he did not. The disparaging remark Jessica glamoured Leon to yell was: "Becky Eubanks is a stuck up whore who let Jace finger her in the church!!!"
|Season two appearances|
|"Nothing but the Blood"||"Keep This Party Going"||"Scratches"||"Shake and Fingerpop"|
|"Never Let Me Go"||"Hard-Hearted Hannah"||"Release Me"||"Timebomb"|
|"I Will Rise Up"||"New World in My View"||"Frenzy"||"Beyond Here Lies Nothin'"|