|Season 6, Episode 09|
|Air date||August 11, 2013|
|Written by||Brian Buckner|
|Directed by||Romeo Tirone|
A desperate Bill tries to ferry Warlow away from the faerie plane, but Sookie is having none of it. Meanwhile, Eric arrives at Vamp Camp, looking to inflict serious human damage. In Bon Temps, friends and family take emotional turns remembering a fallen neighbor. Bill feels the pull of Lilith’s sirens.
- Jason's dream of Eric shown in I Found You is foreshadowed in this episode.
- Todd Lowe makes his first appearance since his death in "Don't You Feel Me". He reprises his role as Terry through flashbacks. While Sam, Andy, Lafayette, and Sookie are reminiscing.
- Lucy Griffiths reprises her role as Nora Gainsworth through archive footage since she had met the true death in "In the Evening". She appeared through a flashback when Eric goes back to where she was injected. It was a replay of her being injected in front of Eric. She is still credited for this episode.
- Dale Raoul and Adina Porter both reprise their role for the first time this season. Maxine and Lettie Mae respectively.
- As of this episode Dale Raoul and Tara Buck are the only two recurring characters to never become regulars to appear in every single season to date.
- This episode was the most flashback heavy episode out of all the episodes since the series started.
- Rutger Hauer, Kelly Overton and Robert Patrick are not credited and do not appear in this episode.
- Arliss Howard is credited and does not appear in this episode.
- As of this episode, six key vampires seen in the series become daywalkers, after Bill and Eric;James , Jessica Hamby ,Pam Swynford De Beaufort, Tara Thornton , Violet Mazurski and Willa Burrell. Eric becomes a daywalker and sees the sun for the first time in over 1,000 years, while Tara and Willa becomes the only vampires to be away from sunlight for barely under a month as baby vampires. However, Eric did see the sun briefly after draining Claudine completely or her blood.
- Antagonist: Sarah Newlin
"Life Matters" by Chris Pierce. Chris Pierce happens to be Tara Buck's (Ginger) husband.
“Why Did You Leave Me Now?” by Liz Rodrigues. End credits
- "Come on Warlow, come back to me!"
- "He'll die and there has been too much dying. I know we did Bill but Eric took our deal and fucked it in the ass. You're the god of all vampires, deal with your vampire."
- "Seriously? I'm knawing on my own arm and you're going to drop fang on me? Come on Warlow, drink."
- "Does he really look like he's in any kind of shape to go save vampire kind with you?"
- "God damnit Bill, you don't have to do this. You do have a choice. Right now Eric has more of Warlows blood coursing through his veins than Warlow does. You want his blood take it from Eric and leave us the fuck alone!"
- "Are you feeling any better? Just the funeral has started."
- "Warlow I made you a promise, when I promise somebody something I keep it."
- "Ms.Fortenberry, Ms.Bodehouse, are those two seats taken? How is Hoyt by the way?"
- "Well don't you look all dressed up. I guess it would take a funeral to tame the beast within."(Sookie to Alcide)
- "Actually I was saving it for Jason but I haven't seen him yet. You bet. Alcide thanks for coming."
- "Hi,um, I'm not real comfortable talking in front of people but I loved Terry and I love Arlene so. We're a small community here in Bon Temps so I know pretty much everyone of you has figured out by now that I'm different but only a small handful of you know what that difference is. I'm a telepath. So, I got a slightly different insight into that same night that Layfayette was talking about, Terry's first shift. I knew Terry on the count of the Bellefleurs and the Stackhouses go way back but when I heard he was coming to work at Merlottes I was pretty curious myself. Arlene I never told you this back then but when me you and Terry at passthrough with that Waitress whose name we refused to learn because we couldn't believe Sam had hired her. Well I was listening in to Terry's thoughts that night. He loved you since the second you walked into his life. Not to many people can say they were loved like that but you can Arlene. I just want you to know."
- "No, Sookie use your light. It will!"
- "Nicely done."(Warlow to Sookie)
- "When you came here last night with Bill, you were prepared to be mine were you not? Are you still?"
- "I believe you, come here. You can't go to a funeral with that on your arm, let me heal you."
- "I'm perfect."
- "The little blood he has left. I need it. We had a deal Sookie."
- "You see that he's looking better already. Shall we go Warlow?"
- "I couldn't give a shit what kind of shape he is in. How do I get out of here? I have no choice."
- "How about you tell me how I get out of here. Tell me how I get out of here or Sookie dies!"
- "Shut up! Was the vampire who did this to you tall and blonde? You see where he went?"(Bill to Overlark)
- "In you time here did you have any interactions with a redheaded vampire named Jessica Hamby?"
- "Did you hurt her? Then I will be happy to kill you, you fuckin cockroach."
- "Northman, let him have my blood."
- "I'm not going anywhere. Leave me alone, I did what you wanted me to do. Stay away from me!"(Bill to Blood Sirens)
- "They're coming for me, Lilith sent them. They're coming closer."
- "Dr.Overlark. I will be back in ten minutes to make sure you have bled out."
- "Gentlemen, you are all free to go. Go on. Go kill your captors."
- "You drink the Tru Blood? Sorry. Your maker is going to die a horrible death, its up to you whether you want to watch it but like I said, you are free to go."(Eric to Prisoner)
- "You are free, go forth and kill the humans!"
- "Jason Stackhouse, looking good my friend."
- "Now the last time I saw you, you were spouting some pretty hateful ideas. How well do you know your way around this place?"
- "Yeah? Help me remember, have I ever healed you before? Hm. Well then you are in for a treat. Now when you dream of me, dream of nice things."(Eric to Jason)
- "Hello vampire, could I have a minute alone with the good doctor please? Now."
- "You forgot to ask me something. During our sessions, there was something you forgot to ask me. You should've asked me how you were going to die, so you could've prepared yourself, mentally."(Eric to Dr.Finn)
- "Sure, I'll bite. Is this true? What you are saying, did you have sex with Pam?"
- "Let's go. No I'm not, we're gonna go find Pam and then she is going to kill you. I think she has more than deserved the right you disgusting creten."
- "I know that scream, hold this. Hello Ginger."
- "Everyime I've lost someone I loved, you've been there."(Eric to Steve)
- "No he's a fucking turncoat."(Eric to Bill)
- "You have no future."(Eric to Steve)
- "You take such good care of me."(Pam to Eric)
- "Have we killed everyone who needs to be killed?"
- "Don't you dare leave me."(Pam to Eric)
- "Thank you mister."(Willa to Bill)
- "We left Bill behind."
- "What do I do? Vampire blood doesn't heal vampires."
- "Come y'all, lets take this party back to our place!"
- "Where are you going?"(James to Jessica)
- "Feed him! It just did. whatever is in his blood saved us, maybe we can give some back to him."
- "Drink! Drink!"(James to Bill)
- "I'm going to be honest here when Andy asked me to give Terry a chance in the kitchen I wasn't so sure but he turned out to not only be one of the best employees I have ever had. I don't think he even missed a day but Terry he was one of the best and most loyal friends that I ever had."
- "Ye though I walk to the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil. For thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Anointous my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the lord forever."
- "Die fuckers!"
- "Jason! Please this is gods work I am doing and if you kill me he will punish you!"
- "You're not a killer Jason, don't do this. It is not Jesus!"
- "What will become of your soul Jason?!"
- "Oh god Jason, you did the right thing!"
- "Scoot. My turn. Let me in! Please I barely got a taste! Please y'all I don't want to die!"
- "Why? What did I do?"
- "Please, I was weak but I won't be in the future."(Steve to Eric)
- "No! No! I love you Jason Stackhouse!"
- "They took em all away...Tara, Jess, all of them. I know I was. Pretty fuckin well."(Jason to Eric)
- "I don't think so..."
- "Vinny, sup McGuilroy, Joss, High five Theron."(Jason to dead guards)
- "All except one."
- "Sarah you ain't gonna get away! You are too fuckin slow and too fuckin evil!"
- "How dare you speak for god!"(Jason to Sarah)
- "Oh its not me doing it honey pie, its Jesus. And why not! If you can talk to god then why can't I talk to Jesus? See Jesus says to me you deserve to die. He says to go fuck yourself!"
- "Oh whats that big J? Uh huh, yeah I'll tell them. He says to tell you, you're an average fuckin lay."
- "I don't know but atleast I got one. I don't want anymore blood on my hands, not even yours, get the fuck out of here. Don't make me change my mind!"
- "Thank you, whoever you are for the gift of light. I never thought I'd see the day."(Violet to Bill)
- "Mm darling, you feed only me."(Violet to Jason)
- "I'm comin for you sun!"
- "Well if it idn't my knight in shinning armor."(Ginger to Eric)
- "Don't leave me alone!"(Ginger to Jason)
- "Northman. Behind me. Please,please will you kill me? I did.....yes...."(Overlark to Bill)
- "Hey everyone, you all know me as sherriff but today I'm just Andy. Terry and I, we were cousins but we grew up as brothers. Our grandmother instilled in both of us a sense of civic duty. She taught us we had a responsibility to the community we grew up in."
- "For me that meant staying here. For Terry it meant something bigger. But when he came back, and this is no big family secret I am giving away here, that responsibility weighed on him. I remember him saying 'War is not a game.' and I said I know and he said 'No you don't' and I knew it. I knew he was right. I didn't know it the way he knew it. Then he'd disapear to out childhood hangout. A place we called Fort Bellefleur."
- "Ragin' Bitch IPA. Its the only American beer the european soldiers could even stand to drink over there. You might have to special order it."
- "You have no idea what I did for this country."(Terry to Andy)
- "What do you want cuz? I can't there is nothing there for me now."
- "She got kids? I can't be around kids!"
- "I'll fish."(Terry to Sam and Andy)
- "The restraunt business whats that like? I don't like work or people..."
- "Throw it back. Every life matters, throw it back."
- "What if it don't work out? I spilled my beer. I like you Sam."
- "I just don't wanna fuck this up. I'm sorry about your fries. Thank you Layfayette, thank you so much."
- "The prettiest woman I ever saw. You make comin out of the woods not so scary."(Terry's thoughts)
- "Whats her name? What?"(Terry to Sookie)
- "I wanna tell you something Arlene. I love this family. I love it so much."
- "I can't go yet, I can't do this. I'm not ready, I'm not ready to say goodbye...are you listening in on me?"(Arlene to Sookie telepathically)
- "It was at about 3 or 4 in the morning and Terry, we used to always say that the reason we worked was on the account of we always took turns freaking out. One day it was his turn to be strong, the next day it was mine. Well let's just say that the night Mikey was born was so not my turn to be strong, I just didn't know how we were going to pull it off, what with two kids already so much older and we were still living in that old apartment. And Terry he just, he was my rock."
- "Hey, thank you big John, that was the shit."
- "Didn't love the gun fire, but how come it didn't feel like the lie I thought it would? Not nearly as empty or meaningless as I feared. I actually think Terry would've been okay with this."
- "I wasn't sure if I was going to come up here today or not but me and Terry worked too long and too close for me not to."
- "Anyway, first time I met Terry Bellefleur was his first day on the job and I didn't know nothing about him other than he was this battle field hardened U.S Marine who had some shit going on, well he had no expirience working in the kitchen and I didn't want anyone leaning on me especially no soldier."
- "How Y'all doin fellas?"(Layfayette to the Marines in uniform)
- "About an hour in I looked into Terry's eyes and I saw something that I didn't expect to see. Mostly I don't believe in all this stuff but I saw it. I was looking straight into his soul."
- "Doesn't look like Jason is going to show. Thought you might need a shoulder to cry on. I'm sure he is fine."(Alcide to Sookie)
- "There are those who say it goes God,Country, Family in that order. Others would argue it should be God, family, country. Well Terry and I got to talking once and he told me that for him it was family,family,family and he didn't expect it was ever going to change. And belive it or not even as a mand of god I was satisfied with his answer because I knew he meant it. Terry Bellefleur believed in family and for him, everything flowed from that."
- "Before we go to the Marines we are going to hear from Big John Dixon."
- "He's doing real good. He's got a girlfriend and everything. Ugly as sin but atleast she ain't a red headed blood sucker."
- "Yeah he does...who is he?"(Maxine to Sookie)
- "Is the Stackhouse girl? The weirdo?"
- "Is that a boy or a girl?"
- "There are a lot more negros then I thought there would be. I'm just saying he's not in the program."
- "I really don't see what was the point of that."
- "Now he smells like a man..."(Jane to Maxine)
Random Vampcamp Prisoner
- "He let us go! What a wonderful gift. Ahh, so many hallways so many posibilities."(Inmate to Bill)
- "You are going to have to tell me what you did with your rabbit. Did you hurt it? Did you touch it?"(Inmate to Dr.Finn)
|True Blood Season 6|
|<< Season 3 • << Season 4 • << Season 5||Season 7 >>|
|#01 "Who Are You, Really?"||#06 "Don't You Feel Me"|
|#02 "The Sun"||#07 "In the Evening"|
|#03 "You're No Good"||#08 "Dead Meat"|
|#04 "At Last"||#09 "Life Matters"|
|#05 "F**k the Pain Away"||#10 "Radioactive"|