Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Natasha Alam, born March 10, 1983 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, is a Russian actress who plays the role of Yvetta on the HBO original series True Blood. Making her debut on the episode "Bad Blood", at the beginning of the series' third season, Natasha plays the role of an exotic dancer working at Fangtasia, a vampire nightclub in Shreveport, Louisiana. Playing a recurring role through the same season, Natasha is a guest starring actress who leaves Fangtasia on bitter terms due to a dispute over money, and was last seen in the Season 3 episode "Fresh Blood".
Born Natalia Shimanchuk in Tashkent, Alam is an Uzbek actress of Russian descent. She was married to Amir Ebrahim Pahlavi Alam, grandson of the former Shah of Iran, from 1998-2005.
Alam was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease in 2005, survived, and now holds charity runs to earn funds used to help victims of Hodgkin's disease.
She became a mother in 2009.
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2016)
- Drop Dead Gorgeous (2010)
- True Blood (2010)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (2007)
- Practicing WUSHU (Northern Style, Staff, Straight Sward) at National Wushu Traning Center.
- Her marriage awarded her the title Princess Amir Ebrahim Alam Pahlavi. The legitimacy of this title is backed by many royal genealogists.
- Lead vocals in the band Shangri-La based in Los Angeles.
- She was on the cover of Playboy in June 2010
|Season three appearances|
|"Bad Blood"||"Beautifully Broken"||"It Hurts Me Too"||"9 Crimes"|
|"Trouble"||"I Got a Right to Sing the Blues"||"Hitting the Ground"||"Night on the Sun"|
|"Everything Is Broken"||"I Smell a Rat"||"Fresh Blood"||"Evil is Going On"|