Patrick Gallagher grew up in Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada, and, in 1993, graduated from the National Theatre School of Canada. He began his career in Toronto working in the theater, in film and on television. He is a big supporter of the independent film scene, and has played numerous roles in projects by emerging filmmakers. He currently resides in Los Angeles, and is a dual US/Canadian citizen.
- Graduated from the National Theatre School of Canada in 1993
- Dual Canadian/US citizen
- First pro job as 'The Fishbreeder' in the world premier of "the Nightingale" In 1994 at Young Peoples Theatre in Toronto
- Created the 'gibberish' language used by Atilla the Hun in Night at the Museum.
- Monster Heroes (2010)
- Dancing Ninja (2010)
- Difficult to Stay alive and Die (2009)
- Night at the Museum (2009)
- Hawaii Five-O (2010)
- Entourage (2010)
- Glee (2009-2010)
- True Blood (2008)