Raoul Trujillo is an American actor who plays the role of Longshadow on the HBO original series True Blood. Making his debut on the episode "Escape from Dragon House" in the series' first season, Raoul plays the role of a vampire who was a business partner of Eric Northman and Pamela Swynford de Beaufort. Having served as bartender of Fangtasia, Raoul is a guest starring actor who plays a recurring role through the same season, and meets an untimely demise in the Season 1 episode "Plaisir D'Amour".
Jose Raoul Trujillo is an American actor, dancer, choreographer and artist. A former soloist with the Nikolais Dance Theatre, he is the original choreographer and co-director for the American Indian Dance Theatre. He is the host for a series of dancing programs. Trujillo's career spans more than 30 years in film and theatre. He is perhaps best known for playing Zero Wolf, the Mayan villain in Apocalypto (2005), directed by Mel Gibson.
- Divided Loyalties (1989) a Gemini award-winning Canadian production
- Scanners II: The New Order (1991) as Peter Drak
- Black Robe (1991) as Kiotseaton
- Clearcut (1991) as Eugene
- The Adjuster (1991) as Matthew, his lover
- White Light (1991) as Hatchet
- Montréal vu par... (1992)
- L'automne sauvage (1992) as Regis Santerre
- Paris, France (1993) as Minter
- Trial at Fortitude Bay (1994)
- Highlander III: The Final Dimension (1994) as Warrior #1
- Black Fox and Black Fox: The Price of Peace (1995) as Running Dog
- Song of Hiawatha (1997)
- House of Frankenstein (1997) as Woody
- Waking up Horton (1998) as Horton
- La Femme Nikita (1999) as Chris Ferreira
- The Blue Butterfly (2004) as Alejo
- Frankenfish (2004) as Ricardo
- Into the West (2005) as Red Cloud
- The New World (2005) as Tomocomo
- Apocalypto (2006) as Zero Wolf
- The Lives of Angels (2007) as Castro
- Tin Man (2007) as Raw (Viewer)
- True Blood (2008) as Longshadow
- In Plain Sight (2009) as Felix Calderon
- Triassic Attack (2010) as Dakota
- Cowboys & Aliens (2011) as Black Knife
- Moby Dick (2011, TV miniseries) as Queequeg
- Neverland (2011) as Holy Man
- Blaze You Out (2013) as Brujo
- Riddick (2013) as Lockspur
- Persecuted (2013)
- He is the god-parent of his friend Alex Meraz's son Somak.
- He breeds and raises Freesians, Gypsy, Appaloosas, Arabian and Tennessee Walkers on his ranch.
- He is a deadly snow shoer.
- He was an aerialist and stilt-walker in the early years at Burning Man.
- He has circumnavigated the globe twice.
- He was originally a dancer and performed all over the world and continues to do so.
|Season one appearances|
|"Strange Love"||"The First Taste"||"Mine"||"Escape from Dragon House"|
|"Sparks Fly Out"||"Cold Ground"||"Burning House of Love"||"The Fourth Man in the Fire"|
|"Plaisir D'Amour"||"I Don't Wanna Know"||"To Love Is to Bury"||"You'll Be the Death of Me"|