Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Relationships are the connections felt or developed between two or more characters. Generally connected through blood or marriage, there are several relationships that occur on the HBO original series True Blood.
Generally revolving around the series' protagonist, Sookie Stackhouse, and her relationships with others, there are even more minor relationships that take place through the series' seven seasons.
There are so many relationships that take place throughout the series, in fact, that the television station MTV, as part of its MTV News segment, partnered with HBO to create and design an official "Sex Chart" to keep track of all of the major relationships that take place.
- The chart does not depict relationships that occurred through the series' seventh, and final, season.
- Note that Sookie's brother, Jason Stackhouse, has had the most relationships.
- Jason and Warlow are not mentioned.
- Eric and Pam are not mentioned.
- Arlene and Rene are not mentioned.
- Tara and Jason are not mentioned.
- Jason and Eric are not mentioned.