|In the Evening|
|Season 6, Episode 7|
|Air date||July 28, 2013|
|Written by||Kate Barnow|
|Directed by||Scott Winant|
"Don't You Feel Me"
Eric makes a last-ditch effort to save an ailing Nora. A tragedy close to home forces Sam to ignore Alcide's warning and return to Bon Temps. Jessica shows her gratitude to James, a fellow incarcerated vamp, while an emboldened Sarah exacts a measure of revenge on Jason.
- Salomé (1891) Oscar Wilde
- Rutger Hauer (Niall Brigant) is not credited and does not appear in the episode
- Arliss Howard (Truman Burrell) is credited but only his decapitated body appears
- Todd Lowe (Terry Bellefleur) and Michael McMillian (Steve Newlin) are credited but do not appear.
"In the Evening" - Led Zeppelin
- "Well this is a first, waking up with a man in broad daylight."
- "You don't think just because we had sex that means I agree to marry you?"
- "Like what with someone who actually enjoys herself? We have the vote too ya know?"
- "No, it never is."
- "My friend, I think something terrible has happened to her husband. My friend Arlene she is crying in the cemetery, I have to go to her, I will be back just as soon as I can."
- "You are one of the strongest people I know and I don't know why you have been tested the way you have but you always get through. And I'm going to be there to make sure you get through."
- "This was issued just three days ago. And pretty well, this is a lot of money."
- "How can you do it? When is leaving your family behind ever the best thing?"
- "I take it the talk with the kids didn't go so good?"
- "What do you want Bill, you obviously got what you needed from Warlow."
- "You are willing to sacrifice me and or Warlow who are real by the way, for the sake of some hypothetical progeny you saw in some vision?"
- "Pam is my friend?"
- "How do you know that?"
- "Are you saying that if I refuse you that I am killing my friends?"
- "You just wrote our wedding vows, one of many."
- "I just assumed the way you gave yourself over so freely that you were amenable to my proposal."
- "Don't be like that, this wasn't just sex. It wasn't just some simple infatuation."
- "Use your light, you've had my blood, it'll work."
- "You can't blame her you saw what the blood did to us."
- "This is her dying wish, we have to honor it."
- "What if it doesn't work?"
- "Shortly after you left here the other night, I went into a kind of state. I started having visions, visions that have come to pass. I can see the future Eric but there is one vision that has yet to manifest. I saw a white circular room in which Pam,Jessica, Tara and you, you all meet the sun in that room."
- "You know who Warlow is? He is both faerie and vampire. It is his blood that is allowing me to walk in the sun, not Lilith's. But if I am to stop that vision from becoming manifest we have to get him and take him with us."
- "You were in the vision Eric, one way or another you are going to be in that room when the roof opens. If you come with me, maybe we can stop it."
- "Mrs. Bellefleur I am terribly sorry for your loss, I was very fond of Terry, I was proud to be able to call him my kin.
- "I feel the same way about my youngest Jessica. As fathers there is no duty more sacred than to protect them and make sure they live a long and happy life. Don't you agree? I wish you and your daughter the very best."
- "Yes and you took him and I can't save my progeny without more of his blood."
- "You tell me what's hypothetical about Tara, or Jessica or Pam or Eric, they're your friends."
- "Come on Sookie, as we speak they are lyin' in wait in a death camp. Because Eric was there and he escaped. It would be foolish of you to let your anger at me get in the way of protecting the ones that you love. Forsake them and there will be many days like this in the not too distant future."
- "What I am saying is there will be blood on both our hands, bring me Warlow and soon."
- "Sneaky fucks, they're putting Hep V in the blood supply."
- "Go back in, find Pam, tell her not to drink the Tru Blood. I'll come back for you I promise, just remember...."
- "I don't know what you are, all I know is I saw Sookie stake you and you survived but if you are god...please heal her for me."
- "Give her your blood. Sister please and I don't care about that! Do it!"
- "I had no where else I could turn. I will do anything you ask, just tell me what it is and I'll do it. Please give her your blood."
- "You want me to say the words? I believe you, I believe in you. I believe you are divine."
- "I'll go back with you, you have my word, if you help Nora."
- "I'm sorry, we had to try. Is it working, do you feel anything? Nothing? Warlow, his blood might work."
- "I beg of you Godric, can you just give her one more chance like you done before?"
- "Whose going to comfort me for centuries to come? But you will never be replaced."
- "I promised you forever. No,no,no, please don't leave me!"
- "It's this."(Nora to Willa)
- "I feel hot, how is that possible?"
- "No please, its Lilith's blood I won't drink it. No brother. I'd rather die than have Lilith's blood."
- "I know brother. I know.
- "No, I don't think so. No, Eric listen. If everything the book of Lilith has said is true then Warlow's blood will help me walk in the sun but it cannot heal me."
- "It was you who gave it to me, you who saw something in me, found me. Do you remember?"
- "And so we end as we begin, but there is no Godric to heal, only you to comfort me."
- "Pamela and Willa, you saw in them what you saw in me. Let them walk beside you, they want to, just as I did."
- "Brother, I only ever asked to live fully. You gave me that."
- "Truman Burrell, you were a decent man and your commitment to this cause was whole and it was pure but these monsters prey on the pure. Know that your death is not in vein for it will galvanize the forces against this evil we fight. This was part of god's plan and god is good."
- "We are, that is the biblical irony in all of this. The things we are learning everyday, they are just shy of miracles. We are this close to bringing Truman's vision to light."
- "Oh no, I'm am not letting that rhino with his folksie bullshit step one foot near this office. That's why I brought you here to help me. No one can know Truman's gone."
- "I know you know fixers. Professionals you keep on retainer to cover up your seedy lifestyle. Call them, have them move the late, great governor's body away and dispose of it and I don't want to know how. But I do hear acid is effective."
- "We release a statement saying the compound was attacked but Truman escaped unharmed and is continuing to govern from a undisclosed location. We will wipe this place down and then you will cover for him in legislature and I will be his presence at the facility and on all matters vampire."
- "Till the Tru Blood will be on grocery shelves any day now. Hep V will spread like wild fire, we're not talking long."
- "Just you wait senator, when god's message is this clear I am a truly unstoppable woman."
- "Hey Stackhouse, guess what, I got a secret. This one you'll like. The governor's dead, which means all that leverage you had, its gone."
- "Throw his ass in female gen pop one. Have fun with your sluts!"
- "What's that? What's Hep V?"
- "I'm sorry Nora."
- "Eric sent me to help you. Yes, he did and if you want me to save your ass you might wanna tone it down with the attitude."
- "They are going to start giving us Tru Blood but you cannot drink it. There is Hep V in it. I don't know but its not good, Nora has it."
- "It's just you and me. Okay I know that being charitable isn't real vampire like but don't we want to save our kind?"
- "Jason? What are you doing here?"
- "You don't have to do that. No, I mean you don't have to get me out of here."
- "No, I just kinda know how it's going to work out and I'm okay with it."
- "Jason, you cannot stop bad things from happening to me. We don't live in that kind of world. All you can do is keep being the sweet wonderful man that you are."
- "That vampire, the one who wouldn't, I'd really like to thank him for that, face to face."
- "You know when they brought me in here I had just done just about the worst thing I have ever done. As a human or a vampire and I thought that if I was a monster then we all must be but then you did something so selfless. Why didn't you do it, it would've been so much easier for you if you would have just did it."
- "James, there is something I have to tell you. We are all going to die in here. I don't mean eventually I mean we are all going to die soon. They are putting something called Hepatitis V in the Tru Blood so whatever you do, don't drink it."
- "I don't know there is probably so much but right now in this moment all I really want is for you to make love to me. It ironic huh? I've never been with a vampire and I've always wondered what all the fuss is about."
- "It's not fear, everything about you is good and decent. You have this humanity coursing through you and in my last days that's what I want you know. That's what I want to leave the world feeling apart of."
- "Sorry what is this?"
- "I believe that vampires chose to forfeit their souls. I mean I'm not saying I'm a saint but I made a different choice."
- "Don't you have any good news? At all?"
- "Damn, I feel like a fool. I never really bought the whole immortality thing, I always knew I would go at some point but now that its so soon, there is just so much I wish I coulda done."
- "I'd probably find my dad and tell him I'm proud to be his son. What about you?"
- "Jessica, I don't want you making a decision like this out of fear."
- "I was but I got a fan in the psych department, what are you doing here?"
- "Eric sent you to help me? I'm all ears...."
- "What the hell is that?"
- "Who else knows. Good keep it that way, tell Jessica and Tara but fuck everyone else."
- "If every vampire stops feedin' those pervy fucks we'll know we're on to them. Only chance of fixin' this shit show is if they don't suspect us."
- "Like a princess can't you tell? Severed arm? Not bad but too obvious. No just get yourself back in there, I'll see you soon enough."
- "Thank god, I was just starting to feel confessional."
- "High, I was a whore in my human life, it was a coincidence."
- "So you want inside....my head? How deep do you wanna go? I'll let you get in there but only if you let me inside gen pop."
- "Hey Lafayette I just wanted to make sure everything was alright after the other night."
- "Call your mother and have her come get you. I gotta go back to Bon Temps. Its not safe for you there."
- "Its not, my friend died. Not being there is not an option."
- "I came to help you, come sit. I'm going to get you out of here and I ain't going to let you down."
- "Yeah I do, Jess, my thoughts ain't always so clear but my heart it ain't never been so clear that I want to do right by you."
- "You don't got stock holders syndrome do?"
- "There is nothing okay with the shit that's been going on in here. I was there yesterday when they tried to get the vampire to have sex with you. It made me sick to watch you go through that. You will never,never suffer again."
- "Well of course Jess, you said you wanted my help so here I am."
- "Alright okay. I will just be...outside..."
- "I'm not interested. What? Hey get your hands off me! Tony don't do this! What the fuck! No! I thought we were friends man! Fuck you!"(Jason to Sarah and LAVTF Guards)
- "Back off bitches!"
- "Ladies please, he's mine."
- "Arlene darlin', hey I know what you are about to do is real tough, how would like I be there when you talk to the kids."
- "Holly told me where you are coming from and I'm thinking now isn't the best time."
- "Went as good as it could, Arlene did a good job."
- "Get upstairs with your aunt Portia right now!"
- "Vampire Bill. Are you?"
- "Except for losing three."
- "She did, I love her more than anything. Likewise..."
- "Someone should see it before Arlene though."
- "Let see if we can do something about that too."
- "Oh hey my boys are here!"
- "Maybe now you'll rest baby, maybe now. Sookie, where did you come from?"
- "They shot him. I don't know. All I know is that one minute he was struggling with his demons, you know and um they were getting the better of him so I called this vampire friend of Holly's and he glamoured away all the bad stuff and then he was doing much better. I mean he was the old Terry and I got a glimmer of what it was going to be like. Life with him, happy and it was the best feeling I ever had."
- "Oh my god, what am I going to do Sookie? How am I going to tell my kids? I don't think I can say the words."
- "You and your KG phone calls what the fuck was in that box? What did he tell you? Bullshit! You're a liar and a voodoo queer!"
- "Yeah I'm alright, I'm a little better. Before it was like someone was scalpin' my brain away one slice at a time and pluckin' out my heart with one of those little crab forks. But now, thanks to this, it just feels like someone is crushing my wind pipe."
- "Y'all I'm wasted. Shit, this shits real, idn't it? You're walkin' in the daylight...fuck me."(Arlene to Bill)
- "Sam, Terry is dead.."
- "Yeah I guess I shoulda know that was going to happen. I didn't know then and after this tela novella I sho as fuck don't wants ta know now."
- "You and Is got an errand to run, and maybe this time it will be yo ass that gets kicked."
- "Life insurance? He knew it was coming. Shit he had the whole motha fuckin' thang planned."
- "You do it when you think its the best thing for everybody."
- "About as ready as big farmer can make a man."
- "Sweetness I got a family recipe that's goin' to take the pain in no time at all. Come on mama goin' to take care a you."
- "You mind telling me whats going on with vampires just walkin' around in the daylight?"
- "It was, I'm so fuckin' glad I took my beta blockers, deuces."
- "Yeah that's for you. See ya dad."
- "It's done, Sam Merlotte and the girl are dead. I gave Emma to Martha, it was the right thing to do and they will stay away and we will lose this heat on us which should make you happy."
- "I know you think your old man is a sad case 'cause he lives out here by himself but I'm happier this way. No, that's for both of us. This pack life ain't for us, one day you're going to realize it."
- "It does, course I'd be a lot happier if you weren't lying through your mother fuckin' teeth right now. Be a doll and bring the ladies out will you Tiffany? Look who I found very much alive."
|True Blood Season 6|
|<< Season 3 • << Season 4 • << Season 5||Season 7 >>|
|#01 "Who Are You, Really?"||#06 "Don't You Feel Me"|
|#02 "The Sun"||#07 "In the Evening"|
|#03 "You're No Good"||#08 "Dead Meat"|
|#04 "At Last"||#09 "Life Matters"|
|#05 "F**k the Pain Away"||#10 "Radioactive"|