True Hiena in CemeteryEdit
Hello! My name is Luiza (eng: Louise) and I am form small country called Poland. I am still a teenager (inside), and I am proud of this. My English is not perfect, but try, to make as few mistakes as I can.
Ominously geared to people who are still 'no' and want to destroy my evil plans, pushing their nose in my things. Racists, people who can not cope with themselves, bad books, and ants, says firmly: "Get the hell out of here!"
By nature I am lazy, but sometimes I am able to muster enough energy to move my ass and do something interesting, often forbidden by the law together with my twisted friends to whom I am not still admit to, but without them I can not live.
I am addicted to "The Southern Vampire Mysteries" wrote by Charlaine Harris. My favorite characters are, of course, Eric Northman and Lafayette Reynolds. I also like Pam, because there is something specific in her. Only she look like a real badass vampire woman. I do not like Bill Compton because he is not Eric Northman. It is perhaps understandable, right? I've read all the books with the Sookie Stackhouse series, and I still want more!
- Lafayette Reynolds - he has the best lyrics of all the characters. Whatever they said, always do it in such a way, and will perform at the same time a movement that always make me laugh.
- Ruby Jean Reynolds
- Arlene Fowler
- "This has got to be the worst motherf**king intervention in history." ("New World in My View")
- "Go tell your mama that two faggots whooped your ass!" ("I Got a Right to Sing the Blues")
- "I mean... what the f**k?" ("You Smell Like Dinner")
- "What the f*** is it with white people and jello?
- True Blood Forum PBF (POLAND)