- I loved the Dallas' plot
- I'll say Werewolves will kick Werepanthers' ass anytime... a Shapeshifter on the other hand would win by a landslide...
- After all... I grieve for Tommy...
- Jesus died?!! so the big scary Demon inside him wasn't powerful enough to protect him... I guess he had to put Lafayette first... still, I'm sorry he is gone...
- I'll miss Nan Flanagan!!!
- I hope Andy gets something really good this season... I think he has been mocked around all Bon Temps for too long...
- I love Holly is a wiccan...
My favorite pagesEdit
The 30 Day Challenge ProgressEdit
- Day 01 → Sookie Stackhouse
- Day 02 → Jason Stackhouse
- Day 03 → Eric and Sookie's Relationship
- Day 04 → "I don’t know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember, I can rip your throat out if I need to, and also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago." - Pam to Sookie
- Day 07 → Sookie helping Eric through his amnesia. (Episodes "If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?" to "Burning Down the House")
- Day 08 → The whole relationship until season 4 (I hope it'll get back on track somehow).
- Day 09 → In season 2 when Bill is buying clothes at a mall for Jessica and the assistant starts flirting with him but he refuses to go along with her; then Eric arrives and Bill complements his new looks (haircut), making the woman believed the were a gay couple. ("Keep This Party Going")
- Day 10 → When Sookie learns about Sam being a shapeshifter by waking at Bill's to find out the dog changed into Sam. (("Plaisir D'Amour") & ("I Don't Wanna Know"))
- Day 11 → So many Sookie moments...
- Sookie arguing with Lorena Krasiki as equals ("Timebomb") and then staking her ("Hitting the Ground").
- The fact most of the times she aswers to comments she telepathicly eavesdropped.
- Sookie being the moderator between amnesic sun-walking Eric and growling Alcide ("I'm Alive and on Fire").
- The fangbanging dream between Sookie, Bill and Eric... noone says no to Sookie ("Let's Get Out of Here")... :)
- Day 12 → Lettie Mae turning her back on Tara and leaving her on jail in calling her poison to her soul ("To Love Is to Bury")... also when Daphne betrayed Sam because she loved Maryann ("Hard-Hearted Hannah")... also Tommy's parents betraying him to retun him to dog fighting ("Me and the Devil")... I guess what piss me off is betrayal.
- Day 13 → Godric's death meeting the sun ("I Will Rise Up"), but mainly Adele's death and how it was portrayed ("Sparks Fly Out")... Sookie finding her grans death in the kitchen, then cleaning the blood to keep the house clean as Adele always liked it, sookie trying to preserve her grans' last home-made pie, and then eating it while grieving her ("Cold Ground")... I so relate to that reaction... :(
- Day 15 → OTP?? I guess... Alcide and Sookie... I wonder how it would work out.
- Day 16 → "Evil is Going On", which was the first episode I watched entirely and was so AWESOME!! It got me hooked on True Blood... :)
- Day 17 → NONE!! although if I have to choose I'll say the Unaired Pilot hehehehe, I love Tara just the way I know it. :)
- Day 18 → Come on!! The one I did hate was Sam's father, Joe Lee Mickens, he was the worst person in the world, not Daphne!! I liked her, not exactly loved her but liked her... at least Daphne betrayed Sam because she loved or worshipped Maryann as her Goddess, but Joe Lee, he forced Melinda Mickens and Tommy into dog fights... he was trash, pure trash... Melinda was afraid of not finding love of someone who accepted her as a shifter, but Joe Lee... TRASH!!!
- Day 19 → The death of Sophie-Anne ("You Smell Like Dinner") and the death of Tommy ("Burning Down the House").
- Day 21 → Lizzy Caplan (Amy Burley) and Mariana Klaveno (Lorena Krasiki)!!! love them!! ♥.... also Željko Ivanek (The Magister), Tara Buck (Ginger) and Jessica Tuck (Nan Flanagan)... :)
- Day 24 → Pam!!!!!
- Day 26 → Jason turning into a werepanther or developing some faerie power... Also Isabel being elected sheriff of Dallas and returning to the show...
- Day 28 → Vampire hunters, meaning well trained humans in secret societies (not the fellowship of the sun church), like those portrayed in the Buffyverse... and maybe a Slayer too... someone that makes trhe vampires go "WTF?" but with much more action than witches casting spells...