Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
True Trubies know that vampire romance is quite fluid; we've seen sexy scenes with Talbot and Eric, with Sophie-Ann and Hadley, and of course Pam and her preference for hot ladies. But according to Ausiello, it doesn't sound like something that has ever been explored before, but it also doesn't seem contrived.
Here is also a very VERY mild hint, also from Ausiello
- An unlikely new romance takes shape.
- *i***** *******e* ***s.
- Pam is at her bitchiest best.
- Jessica makes Hoyt dinner — sounds boring but I swear it’s not.
- There’s some big real estate news — sounds boring but I swear it’s not.
- Sam comes dangerously close to exposing his naughty bits.
Who could it be!? Can you guess what those blocked-out letters are? Let's take a vote and see if any of our theories pan out!
I vote for Tara! She's certainly had her share of bad relationships.