EW has released some fangtastic juicy spoilers for us to mull over as we once again (sigh) wait:
1. There will be a "very significant, strong, mysterious woman" next season. She will likely be familiar to us! Any guesses as to who it may be? The producer also teases that she's very compelling and "someone we've heard of before."
2. Fairies may have let us down in Season 4, but they will return in Season 5. “Season 5 will explore more fairies, new fairies, fairies in a way you haven’t really seen fairies. We will all, as well as Sookie, come to understand fairies more than in previous seasons.”
Does anyone else think that Andy may have impregnated that fairy so she can harvest her own little hybrid?
4. We will find out the identity of the black wolf! Who do you think it is, Truebies?
5. Russell Edgington is BACK!!
6. Steve Newlin as a babyvamp came back for Jason for an unlikely reason.
7. Sookie will remain single...rejecting all three of her suitors. However, there will still be romance in her life.
8. Vampire Bromance. Now that Bill and Eric aren't fighting over Sookie, they're fighting together! After their epic partnership where they took out Nan, they will face some consequences in Season 5. Will they go on the run? Is The Authority after them!?
We just can't wait to see what happens! Post some of your theories below!