Do you love True Blood Wiki? Can you see yourself as an Admin?
True Blood Wiki is currently seeking 2 new Admin's to add to our community.
What are the perks and duties of being an Admin: Admin Abilities
So what do you have to do to be an Admin: Register and start to edit! We need as much help as possible, especially since the new season has begun.
Here is what will help us decide on who becomes the next Admin:
- Knowledge of True Blood the show.
- Making proper edits and make them as often as possible.
- Besides just chit-chat in blogs, make an effort to write and update articles.
- Understanding and properly uploading images. This means knowing how to properly categorize them, not uploaded duplicates, how to align them within articles, and properly naming the image file itself.
- How to properly add infoboxes to new article pages.
- How to use crossref coding after synopsis'.
Once we see certain editors making contributions that seem "Admin worthy", we will contact you, allowing you a probationary period of 2 weeks. Once those 2 weeks are up, you will then be upgraded from editor to "Administrator" (or as we call them here, "Sheriffs").
Please note: Do not beg, or question current Admin's for the position. We keep a close eye on the Wiki and will know which editors are truly committed and interested in becoming an Administrator.