- Elves: Inhumanly strong and durable creatures with pointed teeth. They're blood can poison vampires, making them weak or sickly, and they are nearly bulletproof. They are seen in the Southern Vampire Mysteries short story "Two Blonds"
- More Faeries!: Perhaps there are different types of faeries, and not all of them are secretly ugly.
- Goblins: Creepy little demon-like creatures. They could have sharp claws and teeth and cause general mischeivous harm. Who knows?
- Vampire Slayers/Hunters: Wouldn't it be awesome to see Buffy running around trying to kill off Bill? Ha! Get it? Kill Bill?
- Mermaids/Water sprites: Okay, so it's not …
Read more >
Sacrificing herself to save Sookie, Tara leaped into action -- and the path of an oncoming bullet -- to stop Debbie from meeting her ends. The bullet, from what we have seen, penetrated the back of Tara's head, causing a large amount of blood loss, and potentially brain damage. The extent of the damage is as of yet unclear. But can she be saved?
- Tara's head, and a large portion, if not all, of her brain was left intact after getting shot.
- Eric and Bill had both just recently taken in a large sum of Sookie's blood. Due to this, they will absolutely be able to feel Sookie's distress and will come to her. They will be able to give Tara as much V as needs to return to a perfectly healthy condition.
- V, or Vampire Blood, has been shown to revive hu…
Read more >