The 'Supes' We've Seen:
Possible 'Supes' We Could See and Explore:
- Elves: Inhumanly strong and durable creatures with pointed teeth. They're blood can poison vampires, making them weak or sickly, and they are nearly bulletproof. They are seen in the Southern Vampire Mysteries short story "Two Blonds"
- More Faeries!: Perhaps there are different types of faeries, and not all of them are secretly ugly.
- Goblins: Creepy little demon-like creatures. They could have sharp claws and teeth and cause general mischeivous harm. Who knows?
- Vampire Slayers/Hunters: Wouldn't it be awesome to see Buffy running around trying to kill off Bill? Ha! Get it? Kill Bill?
- Mermaids/Water sprites: Okay, so it's not likely you'll see one of those on a show like True Blood, but hey....you never know....
- God/Goddess: We have the implication from Maryann and other various supernaturals that Gods from the Pantheon actually exist. What would one be like if it were to show up at somebody's front door?
- ZOMBIES: There has been much talk the past season about zombies. Are zombies in the future of True Blood?
- Were-Tiger: In the novels, a character named Quinn is a Were that can shift into Tiger-form. Is he Sookie's new romance?
- Precogs/Oracles: In the novels, there is an ancient vampire woman (she's roughly 2,400 years in age) named the "Pythoness". She was renowned as an oracle with the power of foresight. Will we be seeing the future in season five?
So....what do YOU want to see next on True Blood?
Any ideas for Supernaturals that you can think of?