Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What do you think they'll throw at us this season? We already know the writing staff is not afraid to stray from the novels, so here are some of my predictions for season 6:
- Alcide and Sookie will hook up at some point. There's some unfinished business there, and it's of the naughty variety.
- Eric and Sookie will hook up at some point. He saved her, and the rest of the faeries, and I'm betting the flames that engulfed them in Season 4 are still burning somewhere inside both of them.
- Eric will help Sookie deal with Warlow. Bill may too, but I have a feeling Eric's assistance/protection is going to help his case for getting with Sookie.
- Bill and Sookie will hook up at some point. I know, I'm predicting a slutty season for the Sookster, but for real, look at her past...
- Alcide's relationship with Rikki will be ruined by his "encounter(s)" with Sookie.
- Nora will be jealous of Sookie's "Eric time" and drive a wedge between them.
- Pam will give fangtasia to Tara. They are growing closer, and I think Pam is kind of "over" the bar at this point.
- Jason will not get a girl this season. I know that's a bit of a stretch considering his past, but I think he was actually hurt by the Jessica situation, and there may be too much going on with Sookie and Warlow for him to spare the time for a love interest.
Am I way off base?
Comment below, or write a blog of your own - and don't forget to join us here weekly for LIVE CHAT during the show!
Will season 6 be better or worse than season 5?
In case you haven't seen them...