Where are you finding these full names? If the episode, can you tell me which it is said? If the books, please rename them back- as we only guy by show facts. Thanks. :) QueenBuffy 17:19, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Just thought I'd interject... they come from the blu-ray special features. Jayden Matthews 19:02, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- (Also, the coin image you uploaded on Salome's page, could you add a caption to that? Thanks) QueenBuffy 02:28, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi! As Jayden says - they were included as special features on the season 3 (and maybe some from season 2) blueray-edition. Some articles had already been changed to include details from that source so I thought it wouldn't be a problem. :) Do we have any guidelines as to what are to be regarded official sources? Besides the actual episodes, we have official DVDs/bluerays, graphic novels, and exclusive HBO.com material, right?
- About the Salome coin - I'll get right at it :) -Pierre Sund 15:05, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- To answear your question - yes, all official True Blood info is included in the wiki. When it comes to the article titles, we generally prefer to use the name that the character is commonly known by. Eg; Bill, rather than William, Pam, instead of Pamela etc. Hope that helps. Jayden Matthews 19:45, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I would actually start adding the Blu-Ray special information, names, Colin things like that, either at the bottom of pages with "Notes" or "Trivia" section. or at the top of pages, use the template that states this is not part of the show, but knowledge found outside of the series itself, etc. Like Imp Shaloop is done. I think it will just be more cohesive. QueenBuffy 22:55, February 16, 2012 (UTC)